Amazon Hiring Drive| Customer Service Associates| WFH 12th pass Job
Customer Service Jobs require very little expertise and can be accomplished by a college freshman so if you are searching for this type of job then we have breaking news for you as Amazon Hiring Drive is launched for the hiring of Customer Service Associates so remains until the end of the post to know more about this special job.
About the Job :
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- To begin your career as an associate in the Amazon Customer Service team, you must meet the following criteria:
- The minimum educational requirement is a 10+2 pass (candidates should not be pursuing any full-time course)
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- With 24/7 shifts (Day/Night Shifts) and rotational week offs, you can be flexible.
- A minimum wired internet connection of 10Mbps is required at home.
- Individual bank account, PAN card, and E-Aadhaar card in good standing
- Adaptable to support multiple skill sets (voice and non-voice), regardless of the original skill.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to use a desktop computer system
• Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
• Excellent typing skills
• Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
• Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
• Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
• Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
• Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits of Amazon Hiring Drive
- You receive a Sodexo Meal Card which is A fully-digital meal card that allows employees to save taxes while also enjoying unrivaled freedom of choice on Sodexo’s proprietary meal merchant network. Employees can save up to $12,000 per year in taxes in addition to Sections 80C and 80D. A nationwide network of over a million unique points of acceptance spread across 1,700 cities.
- You will get 5 Lac Health Insurance
- If you have to do work at night then you will get Night Shift Allowance
- You will get Overtime Allowance if you have to work more than the required time
- For doing internet recharge of wifi or mobile you will get Internet Allowance.