1. When viewing the Mobile Overview report below and comparing “Made a Purchase” and “Didn’t make a purchase” segments, which conclusion is recommended?
- Most users who converted were using desktop.
- The Google Store should optimize their site for tablet.
- The Google Store shouldn’t bother developing for mobile.
- There must be an issue with the checkout flow on desktop.
2. Which report, without additional configuration, shows e-commerce conversion rates for users on Tablets?
- Conversions > Ecommerce > Overview
- Audience > Mobile > Overview
- Audience > Cross-Device > Device Paths
- Audience > Mobile > Devices
3. Which feature enables you to analyze up to 3 dimensions at once?
- Explorer report
- Primary dimension
- Pivot table
- Table filter
4. Which setting do you use to change the metric displayed in the table?