1. Why would dbm / cpm sessions reported in the All Traffic > Source/Medium report differ from the number of sessions reported in the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 reports? (select two)
- The All Traffic > Source/Medium report does not include view-through sessions
- The All Traffic > Source/Medium report uses the Google Analytics attribution model (GA Model) while the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 reports use the Campaign Manager attribution model (CM Model)
- The All Traffic reports use the date range set in Google Analytics while the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 reports report sessions during the lookback window
- The All Traffic > Source/Medium report may be sampled while the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 reports are always unsampled
2. In the Conversions > Multi-Channel Funnels > Top Conversion Paths report, what does the “eye” icon represent in the display channel steps?
- Click-through interaction
- Display ad impression
- Data-driven interaction
- Offline ad interaction
3. Once integrated with Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360 or Search Ads 360, which types of conversions can be reported in the Conversions > Multi-Channel Funnels reports? (select three)
- Ecommerce transactions and Goals from Google Analytics
- Floodlight counters
- Floodlight sales
- Google Ads Conversions
4. If your property is integrated with both Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager and auto-tagging is enabled, what will be the source/medium for sessions from Display & Video 360?
- dcm-dbm / cpm
- dfa-dbm / cpm
- dbm / cpm
- dfa / cpm
5. A user sees one of your Campaign Manager ads. The next day, the user navigates to your site through an email campaign. How would their session be reported in the Campaign Manager > Campaigns report?
- Click-Through Session
- View-Through Session
- A Click-Through Session and a View-Through Session
- The session wouldn’t be reported in Campaign Manager > Campaigns report
6. Which of the following are reasons you would expect discrepancies between Campaign Manager Clicks and Campaign Manager Click-Through Sessions in Google Analytics? (select three)
- Clicks and Impressions are directly imported from Campaign Manager and Sessions are reported when the user visits the site from a Campaign Manager Campaign.
- It’s possible that the Campaign Manager Advertiser is driving traffic to multiple web properties.
- You’ve enabled ‘Allow manual tagging (UTM values) to override auto-tagging (DCLID values) for Campaign Manager and Display & Video 360 reporting integration.’
- Clicks and sessions are recorded differently by different systems.