Free Online Government Certificates Available Here | Download Now
Certificate 1 : WAC India
Pledge for a corruption free society. Take the oath and join the community of the heroes who are pledge bound to serve humanity.
WAC global human rights foundation dreams of a society which is adaptable for anyone despite of their race, religion or political views. WAC global human rights foundation mainly focused on socio- economic development of the society.One of the most important things we can do on this world is to let people know they are not alone. The main purpose of WAC PEOPLE COUNCIL is to provide helping hand to the one whom in need. To promote, encourage, manage.
They promote, encourage, create, help, subsidize, manage, develop, conduct, design, execute organize programs and seminars on anti-corruption through global platform
Certificate 2 : In JNTU Pledge
Atmanirbhar Bharat Mission #BoycottMadeInChina
The call to boycott ‘Made in China’ products comes at a time when the government is promoting a campaign to make the country self-reliant under the Aatmanirbhar Bharat mission.
87% of Indians ready to boycott Chinese products for next 1 year.
According to a survey by LocalCircles, an online community platform, spread across 235 districts, 87% of the respondents said yes to the question ‘Would you boycott Chinese goods for the next on year?’ When asked if they are willing to boycott buying/using products & services of Chinese companies like Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, One Plus, Club Factory, Aliexpress, Shein, Tik Tok, WeChat etc. effective immediately, 58% of those surveyed said ‘yes, won’t buy from now’, while 39% said ‘yes, won’t buy from now but have to use what I have already purchased’.
Certificate 3 : MY GOV Quiz
The Quiz is being organized by TRIFED, Ministry of Tribal Affairs.Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- Prizes: All participants will be given digital Certificate of Participation. There will be 50 winners for this quiz. The winners will be announced at the end of the duration on 15th May, 2021. The winner will be given a TRIBES INDIA Gift Voucher valid at TRIBES INDIA Showrooms and tribesindia.com.