Free IFC Global Internship Program at World Bank Group | International Finance Corporation
The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world. The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work, while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. Moreover, the Global Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
Qualification Required :
Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters’ degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience. Candidates must have their expected graduation date after December 1st 2022 in order to be eligible.
Period /Duration :
IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and September to work on discrete projects in Washington, D.C. or in one of IFC’s country or regional offices. Many of the posted opportunities are also open for virtual participation.
Last Date to Apply:
For the year 2022, the application period will be from Monday, February 7th to Monday, March 21st 11:59 pm UTC.
Interview Dates :
Selected candidates will be contacted directly by departments for interviews between Monday, March 21st to Friday, April 29th.
Selected interns will be offered a competitive salary and limited medical insurance coverage for the duration of the internship.
Duties and Accountabilities:
• In collaboration with an HR Officer of the HR Analytics team, the intern will design and develop an online HR certification program with the purpose of building the HR team’s capacity to extract, manipulate and interpret people data according to their job profile by leveraging the reporting tools already available in the organization.
• Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters’ degree level program with expected graduation date after December 1st, 2022 in order to be eligible.
• Field of study in Instructional Design, Virtual Learning Environment, Education, Psychology of Education, or other relevant discipline.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Strong writing skills, able to make appealing visuals that facilitate the comprehension of topics, video editor/web design is a plus.
IMPORTANT LINKS :
OFFICIAL PLATFORM OF WORLD BANK GROUP : CLICK HERE
DETAILS ON INTERNSHIP : CLICK HERE
APPLY LINK : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS