About Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana :
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya-Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) is the demand driven placement linked skill training initiative of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. Working under NRLM, it uses skill training and placement in wage employment as a tool to diversify income and enable sustained upward movement out of poverty.
DDU-GKY and its training partners are the bridge between you and your aspirations. DDU-GKY invests in skill training to ensure that you move from poverty to prosperity. With DDU-GKY, you have the opportunity to change your life
- Get face to face counselling and guidance
- Find out what you are good at, get selected for a trade based on your aptitude
- Learn new skills and new technology in modern fully-equipped training centres
- Earn a government recognized skills certificate upon successful completion
- Get placement opportunities and interact with potential employers
- Find a job that pays you a minimum salary of Rs. 6,000/- per month (at least 70% of all those who successfully complete training will be placed)
- Get support to shift to a new city and job Progress steadily in your career
If you are between 15 and 35 years of age, and have the commitment and discipline to work hard and change your life, you are welcome.
Anyone who has completed even a little bit of schooling is welcome. If you are unemployed or work as labour in fields, you are welcome. If you earn a daily wage doing odd jobs, you are welcome. If you belong to a family where at least one person has worked for 15 days in the MGNREGA scheme in the last year, you are welcome. If you belong to a family where one person belongs to a Self-Help Group (SHG), you are welcome. Older than 35 years, there is a relaxation for women, persons with disabilities, victims of human trafficking and other vulnerable groups. If you belong to any of these groups, you are welcome.
Training Cost :
Completely free skill training at the Training Centre. There are no fees. There are no registration charges. There are no examination or certification charges. There are no placement charges.
Note : Rs. 4,500/- one time for travel to or from the placement to or from your home, directly transferred to your bank account. Rs. 5,000/- per month Stipend for 12 months from start of job directly transferred to your bank account. This will be paid only when your employer submits proof that you are working in the job. After 12 months of successful training, a job with a minimum salary of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
How to Apply ?
- Get enrolled with your Gram Panchayat or Gram Rozgar Sewak, who in turn will recommend the nearby Training Centre or its mobilization staff to meet you and offer you counselling and guidance
- Find a nearby training centre and contact them directly
- Find a trade you want to learn, and the contact information of the training centre teaching the trade
- Click on “Apply Now” and register yourself on Kaushal Panjee portal under “Candidate Registration”
GET DETAILS ABOUT DDU-GKY : CLICK HERE
APPLY FOR THIS TRAINING : CLICK HERE