Government of Maharastra has launched Chief Minister Fellowship Program in Maharashtra. This program will provide once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with the government at close quarters and contribute in the advancement of the state. The experiences and lessons learned while working on public policies are unparalleled.
Also read : Business Fundamentals Certification |Get Free Certificate
About the Program :
The Chief Minister Fellowship Program offers the youth an opportunity to be a part of the government. The innovative ideas of the fellows has helped the administration. The enthusiasm and tech savviness of fellows gives momentum to the administrative processes. The program has helped the young fellows in broadening their vision through the knowledge and experiences.
Also read : Entrepreneurship Fundamentals Certification | Get Free Certificate
To apply for Chief Minister Fellowship, 2023 the eligibility criteria are as follows:
1. The age of the candidate has to be between 21 years to 26 years as on the last date of submission of the application. That is a person having birthdate between 03/03/1997 to 03/03/2002(inclusive of both dates).
2. The candidate should be a graduate from any discipline with minimum 60% marks. However, preference will be given to higher educational qualification.
3. The candidate should possess at least 1 year of full time work experience. Full time internship / apprenticeship / articleship as part of a professional course will be considered as experience. Full time self-employment or entrepreneurship will also be considered as experience.
4. Candidate should be able to write, read and speak Marathi. Sufficient knowledge of Hindi and English is required. Applicants should have knowledge of internet and computer handling.
The duration of the Chief Minister Fellowship, 2023 is 12 months.
Important Dates :
Also Read : IT Networking Fundamentals Certification | Quiz Questions and Answers
Apply for Chief Minister Fellowship program 2023 : 02/03/2023
Documents Required :
Also Read : Bank of India Recruitment 2023 | Probationary Officer Hiring – Apply Now
1. Marksheets of Std. 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Professional Course, etc.
2. Experience Letters
3. Scanned Photo and Signature
4. Address proof
Selection Process :
Also Read : IIT Gandhinagar Summer Research Internship Program | Anyone Can Apply | Apply by 5th March 2023
Selection process will be implemented in two stages. Details of the selection process are as follows:
Part 1: Online Test
Part 2 : On the basis of highest marks shortlisting of 210 candidates for Stage 2
The shortlisted candidates will upload the essays
Interview (applicable to shortlisted candidates who upload essays)
List of selected candidates is published
Fellows will be paid a stipend of Rs. 70,000/- and Rs. 5,000/- for travel and related expenses i.e. in all Rs. 75,000/- per month
Also Read : JIO Saavan Internship Program | Full Time Paid Internship – Apply Now
Some Important Points :
1. The term of the Fellowship will be of 12 months from the day of joining as a Fellow. All the Fellows will join on the same day. It will be mandatory for all the fellows to be present at the time and place, as directed
2. The selected Fellow will be appointed (placed) at the office of a specific authority. These authorities include offices of District Collectors, Chief Executive Officers of districts, Commissioners, Secretaries in the government, Managing Directors of the corporations or other senior government officers.
3. The decision about appointment at a specific authority will be taken by the Directorate of Economics and Statistics. The Fellows will not have any right or choice in the selection of authority.
4. The Fellows will work under the guidance of the chief officer of the concerned authority. They will work for the effective functioning of the authority. This will be called Field Work.
5. Along with the field work, the Fellows will be bound to complete the special course designed by IIT, Mumbai or IIM, Nagpur. The Directorate of Economics and Statistics will have the rights to select one of these institutions for each fellow. The fellows will not have any right to select the academic institution.
6. Only those fellows who successfully complete the field work and academic course will be eligible to get the Fellowship completion certificate.
Also Read : Income Tax Recruitment 2023 |Income Tax Department Officer , MTS ,Assistant Hiring – Apply Now
How to Apply ?
GET COMPLETE DETAILS : CLICK HERE
APPLY FOR CHIEF MINISTER FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM 2023 : CLICK HERE