Computer Fundamentals Quiz (Questions and Answers) MCQ – National Level Certificate
Hey Students ! Do you know basics of Computer ? Yes, Good! Can you ace this quiz focused on Computer Fundamentals? Build and test your Computer Fundamentals knowledge with multiple choice quiz sessions. Study the fundamentals of the Computer Fundamentals certification Quiz.
Terms and Conditions :
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Computer Fundamentals Quiz
- 20 Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Full Stack Development Quiz with answers
- This quiz consists of 15 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question in the quiz is of multiple-choice or “true or false” format
- You may review your answer choices and compare them to the correct answers after your final attempt
- To start, click the “Take the Quiz” button. When finished, click the “Submit Quiz” button
1) Which of the following languages is more suited to a structured program?
2) A computer assisted method for the recording and analyzing of existing or hypothetical systems is
- Data flow
3)What difference does the 5th generation computer have from other generation computers?
- Technological advancement
4) Which of the following is the 1’s complement of 10?
5) Which part interprets program instructions and initiate control operations.
- Control unit
6) The binary system uses powers of
7)A program component that allows structuring of a program in an unusual way is known as
8)The section of the CPU that selects, interprets and sees to the execution of program instructions
- Control unit
9) A single packet on a data link is known as
10)The examination and changing of single bits or small groups of his within a word is called
- Bit manipulation
11)Which computer has been designed to be as compact as possible?
- Micro computer
12) Which method is used to connect a remote computer?
13) The symbols used in an assembly language are
14) A device or system not directly connected to the CPU is
15)The microprocessor of a computer cannot operate on any information if that information is not in its.
- main storage
16) What digits are representative of all binary numbers?
- Both (a) and (b)
17)The computer code for the interchange of information between terminals is
18) The language that the computer can understand and execute is called
- Machine language
19) The basic components of a modern digital computer are :
- All of the above
20)A computer will function only if it
- has a program in its memory