About the job
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK.
These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
Job Title: Management Trainee HRSS
Purpose Of Job
To provide the first line of support to British Council employees, delivering quality customer service, issue triage and effective ticket management to ensure that enquiries regarding SAP SuccessFactors processes and data are answered/ addressed timely.
As the front line of HR Services, this role is key in ensuring that British Council employees know where and how to manage processes and that complex issues are assigned to the correct user group
- This role will provide critical support to a newly implemented system.
- It will provide critical support, both to system users (employees and managers) and to support teams (Local HR and HR Systems teams)
- As a new service function, it will test and improve HR Service Centre processes and will be accountable for excellent customer service.
- Intermediate English Communication Skills. (IELTS Band 6.5 and above equivalent)
- Good Computer (MS office, typing and keyboard handling skills)
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Accountabilities, Responsibilities And Main Duties
(including people management and finance)
- Provide 1st level support to the British Council staff via email, voice, Success factor tool & a mobile application.
- Resolve or assign HR administration issues raised by the British Council internal staff.
- Support in creating/ amending various contracts such as Joining, Internal Job Postings, international mobility.
- Proactively identify and escalate priority issues to the contacts as per the escalation matrix.
- Follow up with the concerned department/ customers across the globe (110+ countries) to ensure the customer query has been resolved via email or phone within the agreed service levels.
- Call back customers to update them about the status of their queries.
- Update required tools (CRM, excel sheets etc.) to record every customer interaction promptly.
- Support the team in delivering pre recruitment arrangements (includes sorting and shortlisting of applications) to the regional teams/ countries.
- Learn and support Pre Appointment screening of staff globally.
Other Key Skills
- Attention to detail to ensure right resolution of the query.
- Problem solving skills associated with an HR Administrative environment.
- Good Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic MS Excel and MS Word skillsMust be a highly motivated self-starter comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Eager to learn and develop troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Must have good time and task management skills
- Read, understand and comply with the information security policies
- Raise incident / blow whistle when observe any non compliance to information security policies
CLICK HERE TO APPLY : CHECKOUT
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS