Bharat Ki Jal dharohar Quiz -Win CAsh Prizes | Free Government Certificate
- Start Date : 25 Dec 2021, 10:00 am
- End Date : 25 Jan 2022, 11:59 pm
• This quiz is organized by Ministry of Jal Shakti, in the “Rivers of India” festival. The quiz is open from 25th December, 2021 to 25th January, 2022.
As Rivers are the lifeline of India, if we look at our demographic map we have quite a good network of river system. Some relatively larger rivers and their subordinates do wonders for India. Being an agriculture dependent nation, rivers play a very important part in irrigation as well as flow of river makes the land fertile. Rivers are one of the largest source of electricity for nation, via hydropower projects. Rivers are regarded as holy and they have some emotional and spiritual connect with people. In view of the importance of the rivers of India, Ministry of Jal Shakti is proposed to organize event on the Topic rivers of India, its tributaries, Dams built on the rivers, rivers interlinking projects etc.
Terms and Conditions :
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
A digital participation certificate will be provided by the MyGov portal and Ministry will provide Rs 10,000/- each to the top 5 winners selected.