GeeksforGeeks is coming up with an adventurous FREE 24-Hour Sprint Challenge Course where you’ll be required to solve 8 problems based on Data Structures and Algorithms in a span of 24 hours to prove that you are the ultimate Geek!! Isn’t it something exciting…??
*The 24-Hour Sprint Challenge Course is scheduled on 11th April from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM
What is this 24-Hour Sprint Challenge Course…??
It will be an exciting coding adventure that will last for 24 hours. Within these 24 hours, you will have to solve 8 contests and each contest will contain exactly one question. The time for each contest will be limited and the timer shall begin as soon as you start the contest. Each contest will be available for a period of 3 hours until the next one starts and a particular contest can be attempted anytime between fixed time slots of 3 hours only. You also need to know that the marks of each contest will vary according to the difficulty of the question.
The languages supported for the contest are: C++, Java, Python. Also, each submission will be tested based on our critical test data. You’re advised to refrain from discussing strategy during the contest as all submissions are run through a plagiarism detector and any case of code plagiarism will reduce the score of the concerned participants to 0. Also, you need to make sure that other participants don’t have access to your code. In case you are using any other online coding environment, you are responsible for the privacy of your code.
Let’s get to know why you should opt for this course:
- Code in a competitive environment to truly test your skill
- Solve 8 hardcore contests in just 24 hours
- Jaw-dropping prizes will await you if you win
And all above that, the 24-Hour Sprint Challenge Course is absolutely FREE of cost for all the participants. What else you need…?? You are strongly recommended to not be late, or you will be left behind on the scoreboard!!
The prizes and rewards that will be provided to the top performers are as follows:
- 1st – AmazFit Smartwatch + GfG Premium Annual Plan + GfG Merch + GfG Coupon worth INR 2000 (Applicable on all courses) + Extra Surprises
- 2nd/3rd – Amazon Echo Dot + GfG Premium Annual Plan + GfG Merch + GfG Coupon worth INR 2000 (Applicable on all courses) + Extra Surprises
- 4th/5th – boAt Rockerz Neckband earphone + GfG Premium Annual Plan + GfG Merch + GfG Coupon worth INR 1500 (Applicable on all courses) + Extra Surprises
- 6th to 10th – Amazon Voucher worth INR 1000 + GfG Premium Quarter Plan + GfG Merch + GfG Coupon worth INR 1500 (Applicable on all courses) + Extra Surprises
- 11th to 25th – Amazon Voucher worth INR 500 + GfG Premium Quarter Plan + GfG Coupon worth INR 1500 (Applicable on all courses) + Extra Surprises
- 26th to 50th – Amazon Voucher worth INR 250 + GfG Premium Quarter Plan + GfG Coupon worth INR 1000 (Applicable on all courses) + Extra Surprises
Firstly, let us tell you that each contest will consist of 1 DSA Based Problem with varying difficulty – so make sure your skills are up to the mark. Other than that, there is a 5% penalty for each wrong submission. For example, if a problem is of 100 marks and a participant makes a wrong submission, his marks are reduced to 95. After the next wrong submission of the same problem, his marks are further reduced to 90.25 and so on. Therefore, it is suggested to use ‘Compile & Test’ against sample test cases before each submission.All you need to do is click on the ‘Sign Up Now’ button and fill in the required details such as name, contact number, etc. in the registration form.