Apply end to end security to a cloud application Cognitive Class Exam
Get Machine Learning Free Course Here
Join My Whatsapp Group for Everything Free – Free Courses , Free Paid Tools , Exam Dumps , Certifications
Quiz1 : What built-in identity providers are supported by App ID?
- Cloud Directory – a user registry that is maintained in the cloud.
- Social – such as Facebook, Google.
- SAML – to authenticate with a third-party provider such as Active Directory Federation Services.
- All of the above.
2 : To ensure your encrypted keys are secure, Key Protect relies on a cloud-based hardware HSM. What does HSM stand for?
- hardware security modules
- high security material
- hyper super memory
- hybrid service maintenance
3: In the tutorial, you generated a new root key to encrypt the storage bucket content. However you could also have brought your own key (BYOK).
4: For increase security, data should be protected through encryption techniques.
- At rest, when stored on disk.
- In transit, when exchanged across the network.
- At rest and in transit
- Only if it contains credit card numbers.