Hey learners! Are you looking for free premium courses and wanna grow your skills? If yes, then Infosys has a great opportunity for y’all. Infosys has announced 496+ Coursera Free Courses for students and professionals.
Check out the following details for better clarity about these premium courses.
About Infosys Springboard
Infosys has launched Infosys Springboard to spread its digital reskilling initiatives and expand it to over 10 million students and professionals by 2025. Infosys Springboard offers a set of free premium courses developed in collaboration with Coursera and Learnship. Along with programming challenges and practice areas, vocational and soft skills training will also be provided by this platform.
These free courses are open to all. Corporate-grade learning experiences will be delivered in these premium courses to learners, ranging from college students to professionals and adults. College students can be from any degree or any college.
Yes, there will be a free verified premium certificate by Infosys Springboard and Coursera for all the learners.
Important point :
Make sure to create Infosys Springboard Account to access these free premium courses by Coursera, else you’ll not get the free certification.
How to Apply?
- At first, make your account on the Infosys Springboard platform. Either by Gmail or directly logging in by Google.
- Click on the banner “Coursera is now on Infosys Springboard”.
- There you’ll get more than 496 free premium courses. Select the course of your choice.
- Now click on “Start”. This will redirect you to a new window that will be of “Coursera”.
- Now make a new account if you’re using Coursera for the first time. If you’re an existing user, make sure your account isn’t linked with any university.
- Fill in your basic details and make sure to fill in your age above 18.
- Click on ‘Join Program’ and enjoy your learning.