Applications are invited for Internship at NIELIT |NIELIT Internship Program| Free Govt Certified Internships| Apply by 9 Dec
Hello everyone If you are searching for govt certified internship then we have something for you as NIELIT Internship Program is launched to provide free government certified internships so stay with us till the end of the post to know more about this program.
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), formerly the DOEACC Society, was established as an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the field of Information, Electronics, and Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is involved in both Formal and Non-Formal Education in the field of IECT, as well as developing industry-oriented quality education and training programs in cutting-edge areas. NIELIT has worked hard to establish standards in order to become the country’s premier institution for IECT Examination and Certification.
- For Intern/Trainee (PHP/Java/.Net/Projects)- Candidate who is completed or pursuing B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT/Electronics) or MCA/M.Sc (Computer Science/IT/Electronics) or DOEACC ‘B Level from a recognized university can be eligible for these internships
- For Intern/Trainee (Social Media)- Candidates who are completed or Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, English, or Journalism from a recognized university can be eligible for this internship.
- For Intern/Trainee (Graphic Designing/Video Editing)- Candidates who are completed or Pursuing a Degree/Diploma in Graphic Designing/Video Editing from a recognized university can be eligible for this internship.
Internships Available :
- Intern/Trainee in (PHP)
- Intern/Trainee in (Java)
- Intern/Trainee in (Net)
- Intern/Trainee in (Projects)
- Intern/Trainee in(Social Media)
- Intern/Trainee in (Graphic Designing/Video Editing)
Benefits of the NIELIT Internship Program
- Candidates receive Certificates from NIELIT on completion of the Internship and submission of a Report duly countersigned by the supervisor/mentor and accepted by the Wing/Section Head but a minimum of 80% attendance is maintained in a month to get a certificate.
- A great chance to do govt certified internships
- Candidates receive a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- but a minimum of 80% attendance is maintained in a month to get a stipend.