2 Free Government Certificates | Free Government Certificate | 2 Free Certificate from the Government of India
Hi everyone so here you can get 2 Free Government Certifications Online details. Both Certificates are from My Gov meri sarkar. Get all the details below :
Certificate 1: Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021
- Start Date : 31 Aug 2021, 9:00 am
- End Date : 30 Sep 2021, 11:59 pm
About Quiz :
Welcome to the CBSE Aryabhata Ganit Challenge- 2021. Mathematics is not just a collection of facts, principles, theories and models but a way of life and a social enterprise too. Mathematics and its applications surround us in diverse and multiple ways. This demands that we understand Maths and its applications and also realize that many problems and challenges of the day can be solved through this
Our Nation is celebrating Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav – India@75. Therefore, the theme of this year’s Aryabhata Ganit Challenge is chosen as “India’s Mathematical Heritage: शून्य से शिखर तक”. Through this Challenge, we want to nurture your curiosity and want you to engage with some content that demands your critical and logical thinking.
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a timed quiz with 25 questions to be answered in 900 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- Rewards: E-Certificate of participation may be downloaded by all participants who successfully finish the quiz
Certificate 2: Poshan 2.0 Quiz
- Start Date : 1 Sep 2021, 10:00 am
- End Date: 30 Sep 2021, 11:59 pm
About Quiz :
POSHAN Abhiyaan (National Nutrition Mission) – PM’s Overarching Scheme for Holistic Nourishment was launched on 8th March, 2018. This programme strives to reduce the level of stunting, under-nutrition, low birth weight in children and anemia in adolescent girls, pregnant women, lactating mothers as well as children.
“Rashtriya Poshan Maah” is being celebrated during the month of September 2021 to further accelerate various activities under POSHAN Abhiyaan and to create a “Jan Aandolan” in the process by adhering to COVID-19 protocols. For this, Ministry of Education and MyGov are conducting a Poshan 2.0 Quiz to spread information and awareness regarding Food and Nutrition, healthy eating practices, balanced diet, importance of handwashing etc.
Terms and Conditions
1. Duration of the quiz will be 5 minutes (300 seconds), during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
2. Certificates will be issued to all the participants.
3. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer. Participants can view their score after the last date of the quiz.
4. All school children are eligible to participate.
5. An individual can participate only once in the quiz.
6. The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”.
7. Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
8. The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
9. Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
10. Employees, directly or indirectly, connected with organizing the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
Rewards : E certificate
Don’t Miss Out on this Opportunity: Check Out Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS