Tata Steel Careers | Tata Steel Recruitment 2023 – Checkout complete details
Applications are invited from candidates interested to join Tata Steel Limited on permanent rolls. The location of posting would
Minimum Educational Qualification :
- Three (3) years full time diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering from any institute, recognized by AICTE
- Diploma holders in above discipline from R D Tata Technical Education Centre, Jamshedpur and J N Tata Technical Education Centre Gopalpur are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Learning will not be eligible.
Mandatory Experience :
Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience (excluding apprenticeship period), preferably in a Steel Plant as on 1 st April’23 after acquiring the Diploma qualification.
General candidates should have been born on or after, 1st April 1991 and before 1st April 2005
SC/ ST candidates should have been born on or after, 1st April 1988 and before 1st April 2005
The selected candidates will be provisionally placed at starting Basic Salary of Rs.17,530/-pm with CTC of Rs 4.6 LPA, in the grade of SB D1. The other emoluments & benefits will be as per Company’s rule applicable to this grade. Candidates possessing 4 years or more of relevant experience will be additionally compensated as per norms.
Selection Procedure :
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Written Test and Interview process. Each stage will be an
- Eligible candidates, who are currently employed with Tata Group Company / Subsidiaries/ Associate
Company will need to furnish an NOC from the present employer before being considered for
employment in Tata Steel. The NOC must be produced at the time of interview.
- All selected candidates will have to be declared medically fit as per company’s medical fitness
standards, before their appointment.
- All selected candidates will undergo Background Verification as per company’s standard, before their
- No reimbursement related to the travel will be made to the candidates in this process.
- Candidates who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of selection process will
be immediately disqualified from further selection process.
- Canvassing in any form will automatically disqualify a candidate.