Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit applications for various positions in Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, purely on contractual basis. The details of eligibility conditions, remuneration, terms etc are mentioned below :
About Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs :
Established as a think tank for the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs was set-up in 2008 to advance thought leadership in the Indian business environment through research, capacity building & advocacy efforts. Since its inception, the IICA continues to attract and train highly talented, innovative, entrepreneurial, ambitious and open-minded leaders in India.
Openings Available :
Chief Programme Executive- Valuation- School of Finance
- Master’s degree in finance, commerce, economics or related field.
- CA, CS, CMA with relevant experience can also apply.
- Minimum 5-year experience (academic and/or practice) in the area of finance with a think
- tank, academic institution, consultancy or advisory body.
- Proven track record of research/publications on the subject in reputed journals or publications
- M Phil / PhD in Finance
- UGC NET exam
- In the field of Valuation (academic and/or practice).
- Content development for courses, training programs preferably in the area of finance
Senior Consultant/ Senior Research Associate (SRA)- School of Business Environment
- Master in Business Administration / Economics / Commerce / Sustainability /
Environment / CSR / Law / other relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Doctorate in ESG / Sustainability / CSR / other relevant topic;
- Certified in relevant Sustainability Standards
Essential Work Experience:
- Minimum two years’ work experience with Academic Institution, Corporate, Think Tank,
International Organization in the areas of Sustainability / Responsible Business.
Desirable Work Experience:
- Published Research Papers / other reputed publications
- Prior experience in academic administration and research
- Experience in designing and conducting MDPs
Skills set required:
- Analytical thinking and scientific approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Good Inter-personal skills and team spirit
Research Associate- FOIR Sectt.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Master of Business Management / Post-graduate degree in
- Social Sciences/LLM/ other relevant field.
- Minimum 01 year or more of work experience with proven skills in research and
writing/project management preferably in the area of regulatory affairs.
- Excellent command on research design, data collection and analysis, MS-Office suite
and other data analysis tools.
- Professional experience in writing and publishing technical reports, documentation.
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org