Software Testing Free Certification
About the Quiz :
Software testing is the process of evaluating and verifying that a software product or application does what it is supposed to do. The benefits of testing include preventing bugs, reducing development costs and improving performance.
Software Testing Certificate from The Digital Adda which you can share in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
- Format: Multiple Choice Question
- Questions: 20
- Passing Score: 16/20 or 80%
- Language: English
Software testing activities should start
- as soon as the code is written
- during the design stage
- when the requirements have been formally documented
- as soon as possible in the development life cycle
What is the main reason for testing software before releasing it?
- to show that system will work after release
- to decide when the software is of sufficient quality to release
- to find as many bugs as possible before release
- to give information for a risk based decision about release
which of the following statements is not true
- performance testing can be done during unit testing as well as during the testing of whole system
- The acceptance test does not necessarily include a regression test
- Verification activities should not involve testers (reviews, inspections etc)
- Test environments should be as similar to production environments as possible
When reporting faults found to developers, testers should be:
- as polite, constructive and helpful as possible
- firm about insisting that a bug is not a “feature” if it should be fixed
- diplomatic, sensitive to the way they may react to criticism
- All of the above
In which order should tests be run?
- the most important tests first
- the most difficult tests first(to allow maximum time for fixing)
- the easiest tests first(to give initial confidence)
- the order they are thought of
Which of the following items need not be included in the defect report?
- how to reproduce the fault.
- severity, priority
- how to fix the fault.
- test environment details.
Which of the following is a valid difference between re-testing and regression testing?
- Re-testing looks for unexpected side effects whereas the regression testing is repeating those tests.
- Re-testing is running a test again whereas the regression testing looks for unexpected side effects.
- Re-testing uses different environments whereas the regression testing uses the same environment.
- Re-testing is done by developers whereas the regression testing is done by independent testers.
What is the goal of test fulfillment criteria in a test plan?
- To learn about a test has finished its execution.
- To assure about the completion of the test case specification.
- To plan when to conclude testing.
- To establish the test generation criteria of test inputs.
Which of the following statements is the central point for the acceptance testing?
- Finding faults in the system.
- Testing for a business perspective.
- Confirming the acceptance of the system for all users.
- Testing by an independent test team.
Which of the following standards defines the testing terms?
- ANSI/IEEE 729
- ANSI/IEEE 829
- ISO/IEC 12207
Which of the following is best suited to find the Unreachable code?
- A static analysis tool.
- A test management tool.
- Code reviews.
- Code inspections.
What programming languages does Selenium allow to use?
- All of the above
What are the OS/platforms does not Selenium support?
- Windows Desktop
- Windows Mobile
- Mac OS X
- Arduino OS
Which of the following WebDriver methods is used to select the option at a given index?
Which of the following WebDriver commands is used to check the presence of a web element?
Which of the following WebDriver methods is used to clear all selected entries?
What is the similarity between WebDriver’s close() and quit() methods?
- closes all opened web browser windows.
- None of the above.
- closes the active web browser window.
- does not accept arguments.
Which of the following commands is used to print a string value or a variable in Selenium IDE?
Which of the following components is not the part of Selenium suite?
- Selenium RC
- Selenium Web
- Selenium IDE
What can be used to test Flex/Flash applications using Selenium?