PCRA Conservation Quiz 9.0 – WIn CAsh Prizes and Certificate by Government of India | MY Gov
About Quiz :
Before attempting the quiz participants are advised to go through the following Videos on Driving and Maintenance Tips. A Film on Driving Flaws and Maintenance Tips (in English) on https://youtu.be/Vd4v4iyowlA. A Film on Driving Flaws and Maintenance Tips (in Hindi)on https://youtu.be/VXhv7FhXDpw.
This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 120 seconds. These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank. Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers. In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the winner will be selected by a Lucky Draw. The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz
Terms and Conditions :
- The Quiz is being organized by Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
- · Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- · Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- · The quiz shall open on 4th April, 2022 at 18:00 hours and will close at 23:59 hours (IST) on 24th April,2022 .
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
All participants will be given digital Certificate of Participation. There will be One (1) winner for each week quiz provided that total participation in a weekly quiz exceeds 1000 participation. The winners will be announced at the end of each weekly quiz. The winner will be given a prize of INR 5000 which will be electronically transfer to winner’s bank account upon receipt of valid account and identification details.
APPLY FOR THE QUIZ: CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS