Hi everyone so here is two government certifications that you can get easily by following some small steps. The Details of the certificates are mentioned below:
About Quiz 1:
This E-Quiz is about Dr. APJ ABDUL KALAM, A Simple Indian who is Inexplicable even with the best of Adjectives. He was the 11th President, also known as Peoples’ President and Missile Man of India.
Terms and Conditions :
- All the participants scoring 50% or more will receive a Verified Digital E-Certificate on their Email address. Kindly write your valid email id carefully.
- E-Certificate along with the scorecard will be issued on your registered email id only.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is one of the most loved personalities in the world. Not only kids but youth loved him due to his playful, generous, giving, caring, and loving nature.
Sample Certificate :
About Quiz 2:
This Quiz is on National Education Policy and is Organised by SRI RANGANATHAR INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, COIMBATORE.Here are the Details :
- Under the chairmanship of whom ‘Committee for Evolution of the New Education Policy’ submitted its report in May 2016?ADVERT *
A. Late Shri T.S.R. Subramanian
B. Dr. K. Kasturirangan
C. Rina Ray
D. Shri Sanjay Dhotre
2.In NEP 2020, the current 10+2 system to be replaced by a new curricular structure. What is the new curricular structure? *
3.NEP 2020 aims to increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio in higher education from 26.3% (2018) to 50% by which year?
- According to the National Education Policy 2020, teacher will be able to teach lessons in mother tongue or regional language up to Grade…….. *
A. Grade 3
B. Grade 4
C. Grade 5
D. None of these
- Higher Education Commission of India(HECI) that will act as a single overarching umbrella body the for entire higher education does not include which education sectors? *
A.Medical and Legal education
B.Engineering and Management
C.Legal education and Engineering
D.Management and Medical
6.With regarding multiple entry & exit options in UG stream, which of the following pairs is not matched correctly?
A. Certificate After 1 year
B. Advanced Diploma After 2 years
C Bachelor’s Degree After 3 years
D.Bachelor’s with Research After 5 years
7.As per NEP 2020, NMM stands for _?
A.National Mission for Mentoring
B.National Maritime Museum
C.New Multidisciplinary Mission
D.Net Market Makers
8.National Curricular and Pedagogical Framework for Early Childhood Care and Education (NCPFECCE) for children up to the age of 8 will be developed by which organisation? *
9.An implementation plan for attaining universal foundational literacy and numeracy in all primary schools for all learners by grade 3 by 2025 will be prepared by __? *
10.Number of new seats that will be added to Higher education institutions are _? *
Sample Certificate :