|Start Date :
|17 Jan 2022
|End Date :
|21 Mar 2022
|Exam Date :
|Enrollment Ends :
|28 Feb 2022
The course “Art of C Programming” , deals with the fundamental concepts and terminology of computer programming. We provide you with an easy step-by-step guidance to systematically learn programming in C. This course starts with a proper introduction to the programming methodology and algorithm design. This will enable students to develop the skill to logically solve the assignments using C languages.
• To develop a strong foundation for the fundamental principles of Problem Solving using computers
• To learn the concept of programming
• To study C Programming language
• To equip the students to write programs for solving simple computing problems using C language as a tool.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
At the end of the course student will be able to:
• Explain the fundamental process of problem solving using computers
• Design algorithmic solutions for simple computing problems
• Write reliable C programs for given algorithms.
• Design, implement, test and debug programs that use different data types, such as simple variables, strings, arrays, pointers and structures
• Write C programs for simple applications using files
30% weightage internal assessment and 70% weightage main examination