At Microsoft Research India (MSRI), the Research Fellows (RF) Program introduces brilliant, young minds to world-class research and state-of-the-art technology in India. The curriculum prepares learners for science, engineering, as well as entrepreneurship careers. MSR India has some of the best researchers who are pushing the frontiers of technology and computer science. Study Fellows have contributed to all facets of the life cycle of research, spanning ideation, execution, assessment
In Computer Science or related fields, candidates should have completed BS/BE/BTech or MS/ME/MTech, graduating by summer 2021.
Roles & Responsibilities:
At MSR India, selected candidates spend 1 to 2 years. A particular combination of skills requires different tasks. Present and past RFs have been working on: solving profound theoretical problems, pushing AI limits, developing new languages for programming, field work in rural India, prototyping hardware for communication and sensing, optimising queries for databases, and creating software systems. Nonetheless, they all continually strive to generate academic, business and social effects.
- Deadline for Application : January 15 ,2021
- Offers extended to accept candidates : March – April 2021
- Start Date of Research Fellow at MSR : July 2021
Important Things Required to apply :
- Filled Out RF Form
- Summarize briefly one of the projects you have worked on (or several closely related projects). Describe the thought process through the steps that you have taken in working on the project.
- Why do you want to apply for an RF program with MSRI? You can also highlight particular projects or researchers whose work you are interested in if you wish.
- What are your career priorities for the future, if any? Describe an issue that needs to be solved by you and what you see as the broad directions for addressing it.