Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme for Students for November 2021 #swawlamban
About Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme :
The Human Resource & Development Mission invites applications for Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2021 (SWAWLAMBAN 2020) from Class 10 passed students who are in the age group of 16–40 years. A step towards the Digital India initiative, this online examination reduces the processing time of the results and helps deliver scholarships to meritorious students in a faster way. The selected applicants will receive up to INR 8,000 per month.
In wake of the clashing of SWAWLAMBAN Scholarship Exam-2021 date i.e.24.10.2021 with some state’s recruitment exam date and requests from variouscandidates regarding the same, it has been decided to change the date of exam from 24.10.2021 to 31.10.2021
Revised EXAM DATE: 31 October 2021
What is the main aim of the MEDHAVI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME: The Main objective of the SAMADHAN test is to provide small scholarship money (Rs.300, Rs.500 & Rs.1000) to SCHOLARS from all sections of society directly into their bank account after qualifying a prescribed exam. This small money helps such scholars to fill various paid application forms of jobs, entrance exams, scholarships, etc. including various Medhavi scholarships examinations such as SWABHIMAN, SAKSHAM, SWAWLAMBAN & newGEN.
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant-
- Must have passed Class 10 or equivalent
- Should be in the age group of 16–40 years
- Candidates are requested to apply online through MEDHAVI ANDROID APPLICATION only against this advertisement, published on the website
- Candidates are requested to go carefully through the details and instructions published on the website
Minimum Qualifications :
A candidate must have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a board recognized by the central government or state government. Candidates must make sure they possess a pass certificate on or before the last date of registration . Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination appearing candidates need not apply.
Matriculation /10th is an only minimum qualification which means candidates who have passed intermediate/12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation or any other degree/diploma, higher than matriculation/10th can apply for this scholarship.
Last Date to Apply: Candidates must check their information and update the same on or before the last date of registration i.e. 15.10.2020
The organisation has categorised the scholarship into 4 types to ensure only meritorious candidates get the scholarship.
- Type A scholarships (60% & above marks): INR 8,000 (1st month), INR 4,000 (2nd month), INR 2,000 (3rd month)
- Type B scholarships (above 50% & below 60% marks): INR 3,000 (1st month), INR 2,000 (2nd month), INR 1,000 (3rd month)
- Type C scholarships (above 40% & below 50% marks): INR 1,000 (1st month), INR 1,000 (2nd month), INR1,000 (3rd month)
- 100% REFUND OF FEE (35% & above marks): INR 300 (one time)
Here are some official notification links :