Latest Internship : Internship at Parliament of India | PRS Legislative| Apply before 20th August 2022
About the Organization :
PRS is a leading research group with the mission to strengthen India’s democracy by helping Parliament and state assemblies be more effective. These institutions make laws, hold the governments accountable and allocate public funds
Important Dates of the internships :
- Applications Open :14 Aug 2022
- Applications Close :20 Aug 2022
About Internship :
PRS offers rolling internships throughout the year. The PRS staff consists of a team of dedicated professionals with different areas of expertise, and is broadly divided into the research and outreach departments. While the research team analyses legislative and policy issues of topical interest, the outreach team tracks the working of the legislatures and legislators, manages citizen engagement and is PRS’s interface with the MPs and MLAs. A prospective intern can apply for an internship in either/ both teams.
Structure of the internship
The internship varies from session to non-session time. During a Parliament session, PRS’s work is guided by the issues taken up in Parliament and interns are expected to work with the analysts on various research projects. They may also work with the outreach team to help with the media related output. During non-session periods, the interests of the individual intern are taken into consideration, and he/she is matched with an analyst(s) or outreach team member doing related work.
The successful completion of a PRS internship requires the intern to pursue and complete an internship project. The intern will be assisting analysts/outreach team member in their work, as well as undertaking an internship project.
The duration of the internship is flexible, but is normally between four and eight weeks. Interns are expected to report to office for the internship.
Opening for internship :
- Research interns: (i) strong analytical and problem solving skills; and (ii) strong writing skills.
- Design interns: Basic understanding of design principles and familiarity with visualising data and text. Prior experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar software will be a plus.
How to apply ?
- Interested persons can fill in the application form.
- write a short statement of purpose (not more than 500 words)
- upload an up-to-date resume in PDF format
- upload a writing sample on any policy issue (not more than 1000 words) in PDF format, or a relevant design work sample (up to two pages) in PDF format.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
APPLICATION FORM : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS