ISRO IIRS Offers 3 New Certification Courses for Students, Professionals – Check Details Here
About the Course :
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), a unit under Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO),Department of Space, Government of India is a premier Training and Educational Institute setup for developing trained professionals in the field of Remote Sensing, Geoinformatics and GNSS Technology for Natural Resources, Environmental and Disaster Management
The training and education programmes at IIRS includes the short duration customized courses, PG ,Diploma, Master’s Degree (M.Tech and M.Sc.) in various disciplines. IIRS also conducts distance-learning programmes under IIRS Outreach Activity.
- 85th Basic of RS, GIS & GNSS (Complete Basic Course) (August 16 to November 26 , 2021)
- 86th Remote Sensing & Digital Image Analysis (Module-1) (August 16 to September 10 , 2021)
- 87th Global Navigation Satellite System (Module-2) (September 13 -24, 2021)
Course Duration :
The Courses will run from August 16 to November 16,2021
Course Registration :
Participants can register through institute or also go for individual registration
For Participation through Institute/ Universities/Institutes/Department
- To participate in IIRS Outreach programme the interested organizations/ universities/departments/ Institutes has to identify a coordinator at their end. The identified coordinator willregister online his/her Institute as nodal center in IIRS website.
- Participants has to register online through registration page by selecting his/her organization asnodal center
- The Coordinator is required to approve the participants from his/her institute for each course beforeprogramme commencement date.
For Individual Participation
Participants can register using Individual registration option also, if their institute not registered under IIRS Outreach network (Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, Dehradun will be the nodal center)
Number of seats:
Comprehensive Course: 10,000 seats
Modules: 5,000 seats
Who Can Participate :
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate (any year)
- Technical/ Scientific Staff of Central/ State Government/Faculty/researchers at university/institutions
Certification – Participants will get certificates based on their attendance if more or equal to 70 % and 30 % of their exam score.
For 85th, 86th and 87th Course Brochure : CLICK HERE
For 85th Course Schedule : CLICK HERE
For 86th Course Schedule : CLICK HERE
For 87th Course Schedule : CLICK HERE
For Official ISRO Website : CLICK HERE