- Required Education:Bachelor’s Degree
- Position Type:Intern
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Internship
- Company:(0063) IBM India Private Limited
- Req ID:329451BR
Work is more than a job at IBM – it is a calling: to build. For designing. To code. Code, In order to consult. To think and sell alongside customers. For the making of markets. For inventing. For collaboration. Not just to do something better, but to try stuff that you never knew were possible.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be part of the squad that will be co-located in Bangalore, Manyata,
- In live projects in different CIO domains, you participate in code analysis/programming/testing
- In the team and in the group, you can interact alongside other team members.
- For all meetings and deliverables, you will stick to the social contract accepted within the team.
- Within the project, you will acquire the necessary Agile abilities required
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Computer Technology and Information Science BE or BTech only (70 percent mandatory in current degree pursuing- no standing backlogs)
- Proven skills and analytical abilities in programming
- Problem solving capability with demonstrated expertise in communication
- Ability to gain the confidence of people and put them at ease
- Be convincing, polite and consistent
- Capacity in difficult conditions to cope with pressure
- Be versatile, adaptable and with a mature personality
- True expertise in organisation and administration