Question 1: In the three customer moments of truth, in the customer journey today, what does the stage of ‘zero moment of truth’ mean?
- Stage of product discovery
- Stage of product adoption
- Stage of of product selection
- Stage of product development
Question 2: Taking reference to Fitch’s model, in this state: The consumer is open-minded has a longer attention span, has options in mind but is open to suggestions and wants to be equally informed.
Question 3: Which of the following is not an example of owned media?
- mobile app
Question 4: Which of the following is an example of earned media?
- Facebook Ads
- Mobile App
- Newspaper Media Mention
- Advertising on Amazon
Question 5: Buyer personas become important artifacts to tailor your marketing decisions to the preferences of your ideal customers.
Thus a buyer persona should contain which of the following information
- Shopping preferences
- All of the above
Question 6: Edge Rank algorithm is used by Facebook to determine what articles should be displayed in a user’s News Feed. State True or False
Question 7: Can you choose your target groups using Facebook Ads?
Question 8: Which of the following is not considered Facebook’s engagement metric?
Question 9: What is the name of Facebook’s Analytics Tools?
- Edge Rank
- Page Rank
- Facebook Insights
- FB Analytics
Question 10: Under the “Ads Manager” tool, what does the “Audience Graph” mean?
- Current Target audience reached through your campaign compared to potential reach
- Information on the size and engagement of your audience to help you monitor the success of your campaigns
- Summary of an ad- its bid, price, targeting & performance
- campaign performance by clicks and actions over time