Applications are invited for internship opportunities at Myntra for the Data Analyst position.
Revenue (Growth) team shapes demand at a user level and leverages rich user insights to unlock growth avenues for the organization. It relies heavily on collaboration and synergies with Business as well as Product teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
Role: Data analyst
- Support business decision making by – formulating hypothesis, structuring the problem, analyze relevant data to verify hypothesis and document effectively to communicate the results with insights
- Work actively with Product teams to identify user behaviour hypotheses and conduct experiments to validate the same. Post rollout experience ownership and governance will also be a key responsibility.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related analytics area for at least 12 months, exposure to Product teams is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases (SQL exposure a must). Expected to handle problem statements end to end from ideation to implementation.
- High-competency in written and verbal communication skills (preparation of business documentation a must)
- High bias for action, able to hustle and work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Results oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can work individually with minimal or no supervision
- Experience with advanced MS Excel and SQL a must. Python and R is a plus.