Hey students! Are you looking for a project-based Internship then Infosys Springboard is for you. Infosys Springboard Offering Project Internship is for fresher who wants to learn the new technology. In this Program, you will assign to a variety of internships and you need to make the teams complete the internship.
To know more about this read the blog post below :
What is the Infosys Springboard Internship?
The generic definition of internship is a brief period of work experience undertaken by students/learners to apply the knowledge they have gained in academic studies, to solve real world business problems. The Infosys Springboard internship program is an excellent learning opportunity for students/learners who are aspiring professionals to hone their existing skills and transition to global corporate professionals.
Internship provides an insight to what it takes to get the job done at the workplace, understand the practical challenges while solving business problems, interact with experts and work in teams. The social skills that are built through their connections with other students/learners and employees will be invaluable. Academic institutions can consider the work done during the internship, as practical knowledge of the proposed curriculum. Internships help students to take accountability of work, self-organize themselves and explore unchartered technology territories.
- Applicants must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognized Board or University and must be pursuing graduation or completed graduation/post-graduation
- Applicants must complete all the courses prescribed in the pre-requisite learning microsite for the project and score 60% or above in self-assessment present at the end of the course
- They must pass the certification(s) if prescribed in the pre-requisite learning microsite
- They must submit responses to a survey which will be activated when they click on the ‘Apply’ button
- The internship with Infosys Springboard will have limited seats
- The following are the guidelines(not limited to) for selection to the program:
- Completion of courses in the pre-requisite learning microsite and performance in the self-assessments
- Completion of certifications(if any) and performance in them
- Survey responses
- Performance in the interviews with mentors
- Performance in a qualification exam if Infosys decides to conduct one
- The decision of Infosys will be final for selection of interns
Internship Timeline : Dec 24, 2021
List of Projects and other details
1 : EasyQ – AI Based question & answer generation tool
2. Event Management
3. GAN for CVD
4. HONQPGen – AI Based question hands on generation tool
5. InfyDataQ – From Messy to Clean Data
6. InfyKiddoFun – Making Learning Fun!Theme: Digital Learning
7. Linux Enterprise Lab – A hands-on experience!
8. Market analyst
9. MeridianPlatform – Outlook plugin integration
10. QuestBank – To create a treasure trove of questions for assessments
11. Brand Management Intern
12. Content Marketing Intern