Diploma Apprentice at Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Uttarakhand [10 Vacancies; Stipend Rs. 8k/month]: Apply by Jan 20!
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Uttarakhand Telecom Circle, Dehradun (NUKDDC000008) proposes to engage 10 diploma holder in Engineering/ Technology field (Telecommunications/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Radio/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology) under the Apprentices Act 1961 for a period of one year.
No. of Vacancies
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have passed their Diploma course in Engineering/ Technology field recognized by AICTE or GOI (passed out during 2019/2020 & 2021).
Age limit: Maximum age should be 25 years or less on 31/12/2021.
Pass out of diploma course in Engineering/ Technology field (Telecommunications/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Radio/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology) recognized by AICTE or GOI (passed out during 2019/2020 & 2021).
Selection Process :
- The selection criteria will be based on merit of final percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in their diploma.
- Candidates can apply through Govt. Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) on or before 20th Jan 2022.
- The candidate may mention his preference of Business Units chronogically, as mentioned in Table A in the resume itself. However, he may be sent to any Business Area of Uttrakhand circle.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed for document verification and joining if selected through e-mail email@example.com to their registered e-mail ID.
Important Dates :
- Candidates who fulfill all the above criteria can only apply.
- The duration of Apprenticeship training is of one year.
- The stipend will be paid as per the Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Reservation for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EWS etc. candidates will be as per the rules.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed for document verification/ selection/joining details on the registered e-mail ID.
- The number of vacancies to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes by selection committee without any further notification.