IIT Delhi has instituted a prestigious Summer Research Fellowship Programme. It provides an opportunity to exceptionally good undergraduate students to execute an innovative research and development project under the guidance of IIT Delhi faculty. The students of different engineering institutes except IITs in India or abroad who are within Top ten ranks in their respective programme/ branch are eligible to apply. Students of IITs are not eligible to apply.
Any undergraduate student, except student of IITs, who has completed at least 2 years of study towards an engineering degree and is amongst top ten positions in her/his respective programme will be eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The Fellowship work can be done in a period of 8-12 weeks which can be availed of during at the most two visits.
Start Date :
Summer work can start after 16th May 2023. Institute vacation periods are available on the website.
- Cost of travel (Train-Sleeper class) in the country, to and from IIT Delhi.
- Stay at IIT Delhi during the visit(s), including boarding and lodging in the Institute hostels
- Fellowship of Rs. 500/- per week.
Documents Required :
- Photograph (Jpg format, 200×230 pixels, maximum size 100kb)
- Consolidated Grade Card (Pdf format)
- Rank Certificate (Pdf format)
- No Objection Certificate (Pdf format)