This course offers an approach using the C++ programming language to problem-solving and programming. Topics include basic notions of programming, control flow, statements of variables and assignments, conditional execution, looping, function calls like recursion, arrays and structure, class elementary aspects, heap memory, architecture of programmes. It further ventures into the variety of ways in which people manually solve problems.An introduction to problem solving and programming using the programming language C++ is offered in this course. The subjects include:
- Basics of simple programming. Control flow, statements of variables and assignments, conditional execution, looping, calls to functions, including recursion. Structures and arrays.
- Organizing large programs into units such as functions and classes. Introduction to assertions and invariants.
- Standard Library of C++. The string, vector and map classes.
- Programming applications. Arithmetic on polynomials, matrices. Root finding. Sorting and searching. Design of editors and simulators, including graphical editors. Elementary animation
Who can Apply : Anyone
Pre-requisetes : Standard 12 th in Science Stream
|Course Status :||Upcoming|
|Course Type :||Core|
|Duration :||12 weeks|
|Start Date :||18 Jan 2021|
|End Date :||09 Apr 2021|
|Exam Date :||25 Apr 2021|
|Enrollment Ends :||25 Jan 2021|
|Category :||Computer Science and EngineeringProgramming|
COURSE CERTIFICATE :
- It is free to register and learn from the course. But if you want a certificate, you need to register and write a proctored exam that we have done in each of the designated examination centres in person.
- For a fee of Rs 1000/— the exam is optional (Rupees one thousand only).
- Date and Time of Exams: 25 April 2021 9am to 12 noon morning session; 2pm to 5pm afternoon session.
- Registration url: When the registration form is available for registration, notifications will be made.
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE :
ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >= 10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75 WILL YOU BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE. If one of the two conditions is not met, even if the final score is >= 40/100, you will not get a certificate.
Certificate will have your name, photograph and the score in the final exam with the breakup.It will have the logos of NPTEL and IIT Bombay.It will be e-verifiable at nptel.ac.in/noc.