Google Internship 2024 | Software Engineering Internship for Students
About the company :
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, and Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
About the Job :
The Software Engineering Internship program will allow you to work on computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems, and collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal.
Our engineers create, fix, extend, and scale code to keep it working against all the bad actors of the internet. You will work on software development projects to keep critical business-critical systems up and running, from code-level troubleshooting of traffic anomalies to maintenance of services and monitoring/alerts to building automation infrastructure.
Duration: Summer Internships start in May/June 2024 and are 10-12 weeks long.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience in software development in one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Excellent implementation skills (e.g., C++, Java, Python).
How to Apply?
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the ‘Apply’ button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
In the ‘Resume Section’ attach an updated CV or resume.
In the ‘Education Section’ attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
Under ‘Degree Status,’ select ‘Now attending’ to upload a transcript.