Free Training by Indian Railway under प्रधानमंत्री रेल कौशल विकास योजना – 2021 | Kaushal Vikas Training Programme | Any Student can Apply #FreeTraining
About this Training :
A short term (3 weeks) training programme is being organised at four different zones: Western Railways , Northern Railways, Eastern Railways and Central Railways under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana a Prime Minister Scheme. There will be different training centers and batches in each training zones. It is a very important opportunity for students who wish to join Indian Railways in the future. This Training Programme is launched by the Government of India which aim to help 2500 young aspirants get trained under Rail Skill Development Scheme. All the details are mentioned in the article below. Read it out. Also, you will find the apply link below:
Elligibility Criteria for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana:
The candidate must follow the given eligibility criteria to become eligible for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana:-
- Age limit of the candidate: 18-35 years.
- Candidates must have at least a matriculation certificate.
- The candidate must have an Aadhaar card and a bank account to apply to the scheme.
Last Date to fill up the form : It varies for every zone
Other Important Details :
1)Medical Fitness :
Selected Candidates will need a document verification from registered MBBS doctor certifiying that the candidate is fit to undergo training in industrial environment.
2)Mode of Selection :
Selection is based on the marks obtained in the matriculation .
3) Document Verification :
Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated on the mobile numbers /mail mentioned in their Applications . At the time of document verification candidate is required to produce all the original educational qualification documents . Self Attested photocopy of the same
Self Attested Document list :
- Proof of Age: MArksheet of Matriculation
- Proof of Identity : Anyone document out of Adhar Card, Voter Card/ Driving License or Ration Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Below are the links given for official notifications
- Official Notiication for Western railways : CLICK HERE
- Official Notiication for Northern railway : CLICK HERE
- Official Notiication for Eastern railway : CLICK HERE
- Official Notiication for Central Railways : CLICK HERE