Free AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification Exam Voucher Training – AWS Restart Program for Job Seekers and Students
AWS re/Start is a full-time, classroom-based skills development and training program that prepares individuals for careers in the cloud and connects them to potential employers. A technology background is not required to apply. The program is focused on unemployed or underemployed individuals, including military veterans, their families, and young people.
Through scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework, learners can gain the technical and soft skills they need for an entry-level cloud role. AWS re/Start also provides learners with resume and interview coaching to prepare them for employer meetings and interviews.
Who can Apply for this Training Program :
- Full-time availability to attend training Monday–Friday for the course duration (typically 12 weeks)
- Ability to start a full-time job after course completion
- Excitement to launch a career in cloud computing
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Program Benefits :
- Access free, in-person, skills-based training
- Build skills aligned to AWS Certification
- Connect with employers & start your career
How to apply for AWS re/Start
Are you experiencing unemployment or underemployment and want to learn more about AWS re/Start? AWS re/Start works with different local collaborating organizations to deliver the program around the world. These organizations share our mission of building a diverse global pipeline of entry-level trained talent.
Course Outline :
- Introduction to Cloud (basic computing and introduction to AWS)
- Linux Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Security Fundamentals
- Python Programming
- Databases Fundamentals
AWS Core Services
- Well-Architected Framework
- Computing-Containers-and-Server less
Employability Skills and Event Sessions
- Self-Assessment – Who Am I?
- Amazon Leadership Principles
- Communication Skills
- Goal Settings
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Technical Thought Process
- Digital Presence
- Personal Portfolio Project* temporarily removed from agenda due to Covid-19 and virtual training
- Resume Preparation
- Elevator Pitch
- Networking Skills
- Hiring Process
- Interview Process
- Explore Cloud Job Postings
- Explore Cloud Possibilities
What to expect after this training :
After completing the AWS re/Start program and earning your AWS Certification, you are ready for roles in several areas, including:
- General IT: IT technician (rack/stack, basic configurations, execute configurations directed, and designed by others)
- Data Center Technician
- IT support (first line of triage in simple infrastructures and core AWS services)
- Automation of simple tasks through Python scripting, including in an AWS core services environment
- Basic networking configurations
- Simple AWS core services configurations
Is this a paid training?
No training fees are charged.
- Except for a security deposit of ₹5000.
- 100% refundable on successful completion of the course with 75% attendance
Yes, you will be awarded with AWS re/Start completion certificate after you finish the final assessment. You will also be prepared to pursue the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification exam, you will receive a voucher to take a practice and the certification exam free of charge.