Best LinkedIn Learning Courses 2021 for FREE
Here are the list of linkedin learning courses for the year 2021 for absolutely free . Check out the list mentioned below :
Course 1 : Succeeding in Web Development: Full Stack and Front End
Do you want to become a web developer? Nowadays, web development isn’t one job. There is a range of technologies and career options to explore. The core responsibilities are split two ways—between front-end developers who specialize in websites and applications and back-end developers who work with servers and databases—but you can also become a full-stack developer who oversees all aspects of a project. This course provides a map of the core technologies and advice about mastering them, complemented with the details you need to connect them to jobs. Senior staff author Ray Villalobos also provides tips on finding training, getting hired, and maximizing your earning potential in this lucrative and exciting field.
- Types of web developers
- Server technologies
- Getting web development training
- Choosing the right tools
- Getting a job
- Negotiating your salary
- Front-End Development
- Full-Stack Development
Course 2: Programming Foundations: Databases
This course provides the foundation you need to get started in database programming. Explore the terminology: normal forms, ACID and CRUD, referential integrity, transactions, records, and tables.
- Relational databases
- Keys and unique values
- Planning a database
- Creating tables
- Defining relationships
- Normalization and denormalization
- Writing queries
- Sorting results
- Joining tables
- Modifying data
- Database Development
Course 3: Programming Foundations: Fundamentals
In this course, instructor Annyce Davis uses Python to explore the core concepts and structure of programming languages and helps you grasp what’s going on under the hood. After going over basic statements and expressions in Python, Annyce explores strings, variables, and conditional code—which are common topics in all programming languages.
- Writing source code
- Basic statements and expressions
- Working with numbers and strings
- Writing conditional code
- Increasing your efficiency with functions
- Working with comments
- Making decisions in code
- Troubleshooting errors
- Learning about other languages
- Python (Programming Language)
Course 4: Unconscious Bias
This course will help you recognize the negative effects of bias within your organization, as well as the benefits to be realized by uncovering bias in decision-making processes. Finally, she outlines strategies for overcoming personal and organizational bias
- Recognize when unconscious bias occurs and why it’s important to understand.
- Explore how unconscious bias is relevant in the business worlds.
- Identify three strategies to counteract potential unconscious bias.
- Define confirmation bias.
- Review the meaning of the Halo Effect.
- Explore the effects groupthink can have in a professional setting
Course 5: Strategic Thinking
This course teaches managers and leaders how to use strategic thinking to guide the direction of their teams and come up with solutions to key business problems. Career and personal branding expert Dorie Clark shows you how to carve out time to think about strategy, gather data, learn from the past, create a vision for the future, and implement strategic thinking within your team.
- Embracing the strategic mindset
- Making time
- Learning from the past
- Getting details right
- Strategic thinking with a team
- Measuring success
Course 6: Excel Essential Training (Office 365/Microsoft 365)
Learn how to enter and organize data, perform calculations with simple functions, and format the appearance of rows, columns, cells, and data. Other lessons cover how to work with multiple worksheets, build charts and PivotTables, sort and filter data, use the printing capabilities of Excel, and more.
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Course 7: Communicating with Confidence
help you sound more confident, use body and language to better express ideas, and overcome anxiety. In the last chapter of the course, all these concepts are brought together in two real-world coaching exercises that will help you see the techniques in action.
- Organizing your thoughts
- Speaking slowly, naturally, and confidently
- Breathing properly
- Using your body to reinforce speech
- Managing facial expressions
- Handling nervousness
- Voice modulation, eye contact, and gestures
Course 8: Speaking Confidently and Effectively
In this course, adapted from the podcast How to Be Awesome at Your Job, learn how to build on your presentation skills to gain a competitive advantage in your career. Professional speaker Diane DiResta shares tips and tricks for leveling up your presentations and boosting your executive presence. Learn how to craft your presentations around what’s important to the audience to ensure that you’re only sharing the most impactful information
Course 9: Learning Excel 2019
Microsoft Excel puts a wealth of functionality at your fingertips. This course was designed to focus on the most essential of these functions, covering the features and capabilities that brand-new users need to get going with the 2019 version of Excel. Instructor David Rivers covers creating and opening workbooks, entering text and numbers, working with formulas, basic formatting, inserting charts, and sharing and printing workbooks. Upon wrapping up this course, you’ll have the skills you need to start building easy-to-use, accurate spreadsheets with this hugely popular program.
- What is Excel?
- Creating new workbooks
- Adding formulas and functions
- Using AutoFill
- Formatting, text, numbers, dates, and times
- Managing rows and columns
- Inserting charts
- Sharing and printing workbooks
Course 10: SQL Essential Training
He offers a solid working knowledge of the language and shows how to retrieve and manage data efficiently. The final chapter includes a real-world example of building a simple application using SQL.
- How databases are organized
- Selecting rows and columns
- Creating new tables
- Inserting and updating data
- Sorting and filtering
- Accessing related tables with JOIN
- Working with strings
- Understanding numeric types
- Using aggregate functions and transactions
- Automating data with triggers
- Creating views
- Using CRUD functions
Online Marketing Foundations (2018)
This course also covers content marketing, mobile marketing, and influencer marketing, as well as recommendations for expanding your digital marketing skillset. Upon completing this foundational digital marketing course, you’ll be equipped with skills and strategies that can help you navigate today’s online landscape and develop a smart plan of action.
- Examine the importance of the top three digital strategies for business, brand, and marketing.
- Define vital online marketing terms.
- Explore the components of the digital marketing landscape.
- Identify the uses of a marketing funnel.
- Discover the characteristics of an effective website.
- Recognize the importance behind choosing an effective domain name.
- Determine the importance of choosing a responsive design.
- Examine the fundamentals of a conversion funnel.
Excel: Advanced Formulas and Functions
- Recognize the results of the MOD function.
- Identify the Excel random number generating functions.
- Apply the ROMAN function to convert a Roman numeral to Arabic.
- Give an example where the LEFT and RIGHT functions could be used.
- Describe the TRIM function.
- Define the Excel Text functions.
- Differentiate between Information functions.
Python Essential Training
This course covers the basics of the language syntax and usage, as well as advanced features such as objects, generators, and exceptions. Learn how types and values are related to objects; how to use control statements, loops, and functions; and how to work with generators and decorators. Bill also introduces the Python module system and shows examples of Python scripting at work in a real-world application.
- Python anatomy
- Types and values
- Conditionals and operators
- Building loops
- Defining functions
- Python data structures: lists, tuples, sets, and more
- Creating classes
- Handling exceptions
- Working with strings
- File input/output (I/O)
- Creating modules
- Integrating a database with Python db-api