DRDO Latest Recruitment 2021: No Fees Required | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma Degree Students Can Apply
Defence Research & Development Organization has announced the Recruitment Regarding Engagement Of Graduate, Technician (Diploma) & Trade Apprentice under The Apprentices Act 1961 as amended in 1961, 1973 & 2014).
The Laboratory invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals for engagement of Graduate, Technician (Diploma) & Trade Apprentice. B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates
The fresh pass out candidates (passing their B.E/B.Tech / Diploma/BBA/B.Com/IL.T.I degree in 2019, 2020, 2021) only can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2019 are not eligible.
Duration of Training :
The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship. Verification of credentials shall be done for selected candidates prior to creation of contract only and in case of any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification; candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
Selection Criteria for Apprentice Trainee:
- Selection will be made on the basis of Percentage of mark secured by candidates at essential qualification
- Personal Interview through Video Conferencing (Virtual) mode for shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply:
- Online application process will start on RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) from 01 November, 2021
(9:00 AM) to 15 November, 2021 (upto 5:30 PM).
- Interested candidates with qualifications as above are invited to apply online through website
https://rac.gov.in with uploading the self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support
of age, qualification and caste.
- All information regarding Written Test/Interview, Call letters, etc. shall be provided through website only.
No hardcopy mailing of Written Test/Interview Call letters shall be done by the ITR. Responsibility of
receiving, downloading and printing of Admit Card / Call Letter shall be that of the candidate.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the online application for their record.
- Applicants are advised to keep a watch on the above website for any updates / changes.