A new recruitment notice for 2020 has been issued by the CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) for the post of Project Associate,all applications are invited from different backgrounds. Other details are given below, such as Education Qualification Details, Necessary Age Limit, Option Mode, Fee Details and How to Apply.
Post Name : Project Associate
Organisation : CSIO CENTRAL Scientific Instrumental Organisation
Type of Employment : Central Govt Jobs
- The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Natural and Agricultural Sciences or Bachelor Degree in Engineering and Technology or Medicine from a recognized University.
Upper Age Limit :
- 35 years
- Project Associate 1 : Rs. 31000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests- CSIR- UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR (b) A selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Government Department and their Agencies and institutions (ii) Rs. 25000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
- Project Associate II : Rs. 35000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests- CSIR- UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR (b) A selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Government Department and their Agencies and institutions (ii) Rs. 28000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
- Senior Project Associate : Rs 42,000 + HRA
Qualification Area :
Environmental Engineering / Environmental Science and Technology / Electronics / Electronics andCommunication Engineering / VLSI Design / Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation / Control system / Mechanical / Fluid dynamics / Computational Fluid Dynamics / Environmental Chemistry / Biotechnology or equivalent
- Application Submission Dates: 12.09.2020 to 01.10.2020
Job Location: Chandigarh
Apply Mode : Offline
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Official Website : CLICK HERE
Things to remember while applying :
a) Duly filled-in Application Form.
b) Certificates of educational qualifications, experience, DOB, category etc.
c) The application form and certificates should be in a single PDF file in such a way that the file size should not exceed 6.0 MB. The 1st page of complete PDF file should start with
application form followed by required documents.
d) The PDF file should be saved as “Post name_Candidate name_DOB (ddmmyyyy).pdf”
Candidates who fulfill the under-mentioned criteria of age, educational qualifications, and experience etc. may download the Application Form from the ‘Recruitment’ link on CSIR-CSIO websitewww.csio.res.in and send the following documents through e-mail to Project Leader at email@example.com with the subject “Application for the position of ‘(Name of position)’ – Advt. No. 3/2020” on or before October 01, 2020, 5:00 PM.