Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later.
About the role:
Strong analytical mindset, understanding of basis technical skills & tools (Advances Excel, BI etc) and excellent communication and collaboration skills to deliver valuable insights and drive business success.
- Analyzing complex data sets, extracting insights and trends, and translating them into meaningful reports and dashboards. Use a range of tools and technologies to collect and analyze data from various sources, including databases, APIs, and third-party applications.
- Provide valuable insights to decision-makers within the organization, helping them make informed decisions that drive business growth.
- They work closely with other teams and other teams to ensure that data is collected and analyzed effectively, and that reports and dashboards are accurate and up-to-date
- Analysis using excel (candidate should be good at formulas/ concepts like vlookup, data structures, pivottables, etc)
- Good communicator – have to communicate with the sales teams and multiple stakeholders on different projects
- Good at making presentations on Powerpoint. Will have to help different teams with structuring and building presentations
- Candidate should have basic understanding of Business intelligence tools like Power BI/ Google Looker Studio/ Tableau etc.
- Manual data cleaning and structuring
- Problem structuring and solving
- Business background
Qualification: BBA, BCom