Apple Inc. is hiring for the position of Software Engineering Intern | Apply Before 01 Sep 22
About the Internship :
Hi everyone, Apple Inc. is hiring for the position of Software Engineering Intern .This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
At Apple, remarkable concepts often transform swiftly into incredible goods, services, and user experiences.A highly motivated engineering student with experience in back-end engineering, core OS, and web development is searched after by Apple’s university recruiting team to join its team of highly qualified software developers.
Highlights of the Internship:
- Application Deadline : 01 Sep 22
- Location : Cupertino, California, United States
- Start Date : 16 Aug 22
- End Date : 01 Sep 22
- Make the features that Apple users love work
- Present data to the user-faced applications
- Backend development opportunities are available for students in the following areas:
- Responsible for the design and development of core technologies that are deployed across all Apple product areas
- Assist in system updates for the iPhone/ iPad/Watch/MacBook/iMac/ Apple TV/and audio accessories
- Help to build web-based tools and applications to improve our products and do more for our customers
- Responsible to craft the direction of our products by
- Understand the architecture/performance/test process/ design/and implementation
- Pursuing BS/MS/PhD program in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer Engineering/Data Science/Design/ or related fields.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, coupled with a deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in one or more of the following developer skills: Java/C/C++/PHP/Python/Ruby/Unix/MySQL/Clojure/Scala/Java Script/CSS/HTML5
- Experience in sophisticated methodologies such as Data Modeling/Validation/ Processing/Hadoop/ MapReduce/Mongo/ Pig
- Experience with web frameworks such as AngularJS, NodeJS, SproutCore
- Proven experience in application development in Objective-C for macOS or iOS a plus
- Client-Server protocol & API design Skills
- Able to craft multi-functional requirements and translate them into practical engineering tasks
- A fundamental knowledge of embedded processors, with in-depth knowledge of real time operating system concepts.
- Excellent debugging and critical thinking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS