Amazon-Financial Analyst Internship [Stipend ; PPO]:Apply Now!
About the Organization:
Amazon.com, Inc. is a US-based multinational electronic commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, but soon diversified into many other categories, with a vision to be earth’s most customer-centric company & to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Amazon has websites in over 14 countries and launched the India marketplace (Amazon.in) in July 2013.
Responsibilities of the Intern:
Work closely with business and finance leaders to produce and deliver financial analysis that would facilitate decision making
Working with key stakeholders in one of our various business lines in functions such as internal audit, business finance, accounting, financial planning and others
- Pursuing CA cleared IPCC in the first attempt
- Available to intern with us for 18 months
- Possess good communication skills
- High attention to detail and knowledge about the industry
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Accounting Principles