Agri India Hackathon is the largest virtual gathering to create dialogues, and accelerate innovations in agriculture. The Agri India Hackathon is organized by Pusa Krishi, ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) & Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers’ Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare.
From the biggest names to the most exciting startups,from learning, innovating to pitching, Agri India Hackathon will unfold incredible things in a never-before virtual experience.
Got an idea to solve the big problems in agriculture? Welcome, you belong here!
Agri India Hackathon will be a digital pool of the most exciting, innovative, and futuristic ideas to address the pressing issues with new-age technology.
Not just startups, students & youth, but even the giants from the industry, the world’s leading companies, financial institutions & policy-makers — everyone will be here!
And the best part — each one is building solutions, asking big questions, and learning. You will meet the best of the best people changing the agriculture, business & technology landscape.
The goal: Collective impact with new-age, fast & frugal innovations to navigate these focus areas.
- Mechanization of Farming & Allied Activities
- Precision Agriculture including applications of sensors, WSN, ICT, Artificial Intelligence, IoT & drone
- Supply Chain & Agriculture Logistics
- Post-Harvest, Food Technology & Value addition
- Waste to Wealth & Green Energy in Agriculture
- All the submitted applications would be reviewed by our evaluators under different focus areas. Each application will be assessed by a set of evaluators to ensure the best submission gets selected for the next round.
- The applications will be evaluated on different parameters, including but not limited to the market need, novelty of the idea/innovation, stage of development, scalability, potential impact, technical & financial feasibility, commercialization capacity, the team, and the overall business plan.
- The evaluators reserve the right to select or reject any submission without assigning any reasons whatsoever and without thereby incurring any liability to the participant(s) whatsoever.
Application Deadline : 20th Jan 2021
Agri India Meets : 03 Feb 2021 , 04 Feb 2021 ,05 Feb 2021
Registration Round Result Announcement : 27th Jan 2021
Agri India Hackathon : 03 – 05 th Feb 2021
Announcement of Finalists : 08th Feb 2021
Grand Finale : 17th Feb 2021 ;The shortlisted participants will present their final solution to tackle agriculture-related challenges at the finale.
24 innovative & resilient ideas will be awarded a cash prize along with support & recognition from the participating partners to move the concept towards action.
More than 40 speakers in these power-packed sessions will be discussing the today & tomorrow of agriculture. Agri India Meets will create meaningful conversations & connections with the most important people in agriculture — from businesses, startups, industry to policy, education, media, and others.