Accenture Summer Internship 2022 | Cloud Software Development Internship for Students
CHECKOUT : 3 FREE MICROSOFT ADVERTISING CERTIFICATION ANSWERS HERE
- Start Date :31 May 22, 12:00 AM IST
- End Date : 21 Jun 22, 12:00 AM IST
- Elligibility : Engineering
Interns work on significant projects in areas such as client side development, server side development, cloud, automation, data storage, and cyber security using Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure. Interns have opportunities to demo to senior Novetta, Accenture Federal Services leadership, author Novetta, Accenture Federal Services blog posts, and apply for speaking engagements at prestigious conferences.
CHECKOUT : CISCO EXAM ANSWERS
They’re looking for students who are ready to learn and want to make an impact. If that sounds appealing to you – we’d love to chat.
- Learn how modern applications are built using Agile Scrum and DevSecOps with the continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD) pattern and open source technologies (like GitLab CI, Sonatype Nexus, Selenium, Static code analysis, and Docker).
- Contribute to projects spanning multiple subject areas, from client (web) development to Cloud to microservices and data storage.
- Learn about modern, portable software application development techniques with a focus on open source software.
- Become familiar with and utilize elements of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure ecosystem(s).
- Write blog posts and presentations that clearly communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
CHECKOUT : HUBSPOT 30+ CERTIFICATION EXAM ANSWERS
- High levels of curiosity, creativity, and problem solving capabilities
- Experience (or coursework) with application development
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be eligible for US security clearance; all clearances require US citizenship
Win Cash Prizes : Checkout
- Experience with automating routine tasks using a scripting language or infrastructure as code (e.g. python, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc)
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience with containerization (Docker and Kubernetes)
APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS