- Location: Bangalore / Remote
- 2021 Internship: Students graduating in 2022 Full-time: Graduated in 2020 OR graduating in 2021
- Employment Type: Internship
- Improve the reliability and performance of Hadoop, databases and other data management services on-prem and on public cloud.
- Participate and build tools to diagnose, and fix complex distributed systems handling petabytes of data and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company, scope and create automation for deployment, management and transparency of our services.
- Tackle issues across the entire stack – hardware, software, application and network.
- Excellent knowledge of python or golang coding, with full stack experience
- Solid understanding of algorithms, distributed systems design and the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of Linux operating system internals, filesystems, disk/storage technologies and storage protocols and networking stack.
- Track record of practical problem solving, excellent communication, and documentation skills
- Work well with and be able to influence a myriad of personalities at all levels.
- Be adaptable and able to focus on the simplest, most efficient & reliable solutions.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning