Tata Motors Full time Trade Apprenticeship | Stipend and Free Food given | 10th Pass Students can Apply
About the Internships :
Full time Trade Apprenticeship is a structured training programme for freshly passed-out SSC/Class 10 candidates who have interest and aptitude for vocational skills.
The Trade Apprenticeship programme is designed to build foundational and trade specific skills in youths, preparing them to gain employment and become economically independent. Apart from the skills and knowledge, the apprentices learn discipline and work ethics; and are exposed to a mix of soft skills and latest techniques / technology programmes which help in their all-round development. At end of the programme, the trained apprentices can be deployed on skilled jobs in the industry. TATA Motors’ Trade Apprenticeship programme also prepares the youth to pursue higher education post-completion of the full time apprenticeship programme.
Full Time Apprenticeship
(Trade Apprentice – Fresher under Apprenticeship Act 1961)
- 2 Years
- 15 months for Welder Trade
- Freshly passed-out (current year) – Cleared SSC/Class 10 Final Exams in a single attempt
- Minimum 70% marks in SSC for General / OBC candidates and 60% for candidates belonging to the SC/ST category
- 70% marks in Maths and Science – Compulsory
(General Maths not applicable)
- 14 years and above only
(as per the Apprenticeship Act)
- Free canteen and transport facilities