The Business of Social Coursera Quiz Answers
Week 1: Quiz 1 – Social Media Marketing Specialization Coursera Quiz Answers
Question 1: When considering data generated through our use of social sites, which of the following statements about “privacy” concerns is/are accurate? Check all that apply.
- Privacy involves concerns over whether personal data provided by users is safe and secure within your site.
- Privacy involves concerns that the relationships we are developing on social are controlled by us and used in appropriately by community managers.
- Privacy involves the concern of the individual that the information and behavioral data they have supplied is used appropriately by you.
- Privacy involves concerns from users who feel they need to provide more personal information to you.
Question 2: In discussing security, privacy, and governance, Seth Redmore discussed “progressive profiling.” Which of the following statements is an attributes of “progressive profiling”?
- Progressive profiling involves an exchange of value between a company and consumer, such as name and email from the consumer resulting in a free white paper from the company.
- Progressive profiling involves a government or territory monitoring companies on social based on their size and worth.
- Progressive profiling involves a company taking user behavior and information, running analytics on it, and selling leads to another company.
- Progressive profiling involves interaction between a company and government and territories, and the varying laws that differ from place to place.
Question 3: Which of the following members of an organization are security professionals who already have an open dialogue with the Board or CEO on data security?
Week 2: Quiz 2 – Social Media Marketing Specialization Coursera Quiz Answers
Question 1: Which of the following would be included in a fully integrated marketing plan? Choose all that apply.
- Content syndication
- Direct Response
Question 2: When using metrics to measure success in social, which of the following would be most appropriate for measuring the success of the content syndication of a video? Choose one.
- Cost per complete view
- Raw number or views or shares.
- Measuring the cost for a click
- Measuring return on investment
Question 3: What is a present-day framework that explains the current engagement ecosystem, including insight into how social engagement can play an active role?
- Loyalty Loop
- Customer Engagement Engine
- The Customer Decision Journey
- AIDA Model, or “The Funnel”
Question 4: The metric for Amplification measures what?
- A measure of viral reach or how much your content has inspired your social audience to share it
- Number of comments or replies per post
- Overall engagement rate
- A measure of how appealing your post is
Question 5: What are performance funnels?
- Performance funnels track a company’s success in securing customer data and performance behavior.
- Performance funnels track the consumer journey from total market to product purchase.
- Performance funnels track the number of to clicks that result in shares.
- Performance funnels track the price per click.
Week 4: Quiz 3 – Social Media Marketing Specialization Coursera Quiz Answers
Question 1: Which of the following steps are involved in developing your budget? Choose all that apply.
- Create performance funnels and establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Determine your marketing channels and costs.
- Determine your technology costs.
- Develop your staffing costs.
Question 2: What indicates success has been achieved when calculating the marketing return on investment (MROI) of a program?
- The MROI is a negative number.
- The MROI is zero, meaning break even.
- The MROI is over 100%
- The MROI is 50% or better.
Question 3: What are the benefits of a pilot program for a social marketing strategy? Choose all that apply.
- It’s a way to convince skeptical senior management to at least try the program to see its benefits.
- A pilot program allows you to gauge action performance and make adjustments to the program before you commit to a plan.
- Pilots help to position your company’s community contribution in the minds of your high value market.
- Pilots help identify the risks of the program.
Question 4: Which of the following methods assist is developing a pilot project? Choose all that apply.
- Reduce the scope of the original plan.
- Reduce the timing of the program.
- Increase the budget of your original plan.
- Reduce the breadth or reach of the program.
Question 5: Testing different types of media to determine the ones which reach your target markets in an efficient and effective way is known as ______?
- Return on investment
- Maturity modeling
- Maximizing market share
- Social pyramid
Question 6: Which of the following tips should you follow to keep your communities alive and growing on social? Choose all that apply.
- Keep testing performance funnels
- Monitor influencer reactions and community feedback.
- Involve your influencers and community members
- Monitor your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) every day.
- Constantly develop and deploy new content.