TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) – Apply before 25th June 2022
About the Program :
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
Some important points :
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a mandatory test to be taken to register for Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who have appeared for NQT earlier and would like to improve their NQT Score, can purchase NQT Variant(s) and appear for it in the upcoming tests.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) on/before the application closure date
What to expect in NQT :
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
About the Test
- *NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
Who can Apply
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- 4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each
CHECKOUT :NSE INFORMATION SECURITY EXAM ANSWERS
4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each
TCS NQT Variants :
NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score*
Performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical and reasoning abilities
Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) Score
Psychometric Test to assess personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace
Industry NQT Score
Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score
Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS