The flagship program strives to bring the motivated students from prominent institutions across the country right here on our campus. It will allow undergraduate and master students to participate in the cutting edge research projects; they undergo mentorship by IITGN faculty and get exposure to the state of the art laboratories and instrumentation facilities available on campus.
For whom (Eligibility): Students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a prominent institution in India.
Duration: At least 8 weeks within summer break of IITGN. The last date for receiving applications is March 5, 2024.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered.
- Applicants may apply for internship based on their interests and prior experience. They are free to apply for projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
In the present scenario, SRIP 2024 will be conducted in the offline mode.
In-person/offline mode: In this mode, the students are expected to work on the project in-person and interact with the faculty mentor on a regular basis while staying on campus. This mode is open to all the students (Internal and External). The interns will be entitled to receive a stipend and a certificate on successful completion of the internship.
Provisions for student interns:
- Weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 will be paid after completion of the internship. The stipend for faculty funded projects, however, may vary.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided to the summer interns and students are required to pay the applicable hostel charges.
- Click here for details of SRIP 2024
- Note: Applicants should not send hardcopyof the filled application form to IITGN