Scaler Academy CodeX Event | Scaler Free Externship For Students | Free Training | Free T-shirt | Scholarship | 70 Lacs+ Cash Prizes | Scholarship for Students | Fresher Hiring | Coding Contest | Learn Coding For Free | Competitive Programming | Free DSA Course
What is Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- NEW! We’ve introduced 3 new electives – Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- CodeX is open to all for participation. All CodeX rewards are also open to all participants, however scholarships & entry into Scaler Academy program are restricted to only working professionals. College students who are graduating in 2021 or later are ineligible for scholarships & test exemptions to join Scaler Academy.
- Scaler will be verifying the identity of all rankers before finalising the winners. This process may take upto 4 weeks.
- In order to be eligible for a scholarship, a participant must score at least minimum cut off score in CodeX and be a working professional. College students who are graduating in 2021 or later are ineligible for the scholarship & to join Scaler Academy. Engineers who have an undergraduate degree dated 2020 or earlier are considered to be working professionals.
- Basis the final test percentile, working professionals clearing the minimum eligible cut off would be exempt from appearing for Scaler Academy’s entrance test
- On winning a scholarship in CodeX as a working professional, you automatically become ineligible for any further scholarships awarded by scaler academy during the admission process
- Participants attempting the contest in Learning mode, are not eligible for cash, scholarships and other rewards
That’s all, folks! You now know everything you will need to ace CodeX
Tell me more about the coding contest
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Competitive mode: 8 PM, 09th April 2021 to 8 PM, 11th April 2021
- Learning mode: 8 PM, 09th April 2021 to 8 PM, 25th April 2021
- Competitive mode: Feature on the leaderboard, stand a chance to win exciting rewards, and get noticed by top recruiters in the tech ecosystem
- Learning mode: Don’t compete, instead give the test for practice & to find out how you compare with our top contestants. Your performance won’t be made public!
- Topics: Aptitude, DSA, and LLD
- Difficulty: 3 tiers of questions – easy, medium & elite
- Question type: MCQ, code completion & coding
- Eligibility: Open to all
What do I stand to get out of it :
For all participants
- Get practice – Quality questions on key topics that feature commonly in interviews
- Get better – Performance analysis that lays out where you need to get better and how to get there
- Get guidance – Counselling call to understand if and how Scaler can help you improve on the gaps
For top performers
- Get rewarded – Cash, scholarships & merchandise worth over 70 Lakhs
- Get noticed – Top rankers’ profiles get circulated among our prestigious employer partners
- Get guidance – Top rankers get a mentorship session with our founders or with one of our most-experienced mentors from the Scaler Academy platform
- Get access – Top working professional performers get direct entry into the Academy program. College students are ineligible for scholarships & enrollment into Scaler Academy – please see the “About CodeX” section below for more details.
For women coders
- Under CodeX-For-Her, we have some exciting events & rewards planned exclusively for women coders as a part of Scaler Include, Scaler’s program aimed at enhancing female participation in India’s tech workforce!
- Attend exclusive fireside chats with inspiring women techies, as they share with us their experiences & learnings on managing aspirations & expectations, breaking the glass ceiling & carving out their own paths.
- Top working professional performers get sponsored scholarships from leading tech firms, the chance to get mentored by senior women leaders and the chance to make a strong impression with potential employers. College students are ineligible for scholarships & enrollment into Scaler Academy – please refer to “About CodeX” section below for more details.