About the Program :
SBIF Asha Scholarship Program 2023 is an initiative of the SBI Foundation under its education vertical – Integrated Learning Mission (ILM), to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families across India to ensure continuity of their education. Under this scholarship program, college students pursuing first year of undergraduate studies from top NIRF universities/colleges and IITs, MBA/PGDM from IIMs, and PhD from premier institutions are entitled to receive a scholarship of up to INR 5 lakh for 1 year. Buddy4Study is the implementation partner for this scholarship program.
Deadline : 30-Apr-2023
Students pursuing first-year of their undergraduate studies from top NIRF universities/colleges in the academic year 2022-23 are eligible.
Applicants must have secured a minimum of 75% marks in Class 12 examination.
The annual family income of the applicants from all sources must not be more than INR 3 Lakh.
Students from PAN India are eligible to apply.
Up to INR 50,000 for one year
- Marksheet of the previous academic year (Class 12/Graduation/Postgraduation, whichever is applicable)
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘SBIF Asha Scholarship Program 2023’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.